Converting Home Heating from Oil to Propane
- Drained and removed old oil heating system
- Prepared heat lines and domestic water lines for new boiler
- Hung new Navien boiler and started piping heating manifold and domestic quick valve set up.
- Ran all heat line and domestic water lines to boiler
- Wired boiler with new Taco control switch and outlet to power boiler
- Vented boiler to outside of house
- Converted boiler to LP gas.
- Final step: performed combustion analysis and adjusted accordingly for the most efficient performance from the system